In this episode of Modern Agriculture, we interview with Harpe Bio’s COO, Daniel Pepitone and hear him break down the business side of the Modern Agriculture Transformation.
The world can’t be changed by ideas alone. Those ideas need to be created and implemented.
How do you take the idea and solution that will transition the world to a more sustainable approach to weed control and turn it into a reality for farmers around the globe?
In this interview with Harpe Bio’s COO, Daniel Pepitone, you’ll hear about:
- How nature’s power can be harnessed to combat stubborn weeds, paving the way for more sustainable agricultural practices
- The innovative solutions that break away from traditional synthetic methods, transforming the way we approach weed control
- The importance of natural ingredients, their efficacy, and how they play a vital role in meeting the demands of modern agriculture.
Get More On The Modern Agriculture Podcast!
This podcast series will cover an array of compelling topics, including:
- Understanding the pressing issue of herbicide resistance in weeds.
- Discovering the power of diverse tools in the agricultural toolbox.
- Unveiling the strategies to regenerate land and enhance soil health.
And much more!
Gain valuable insights from the trailblazers who are redefining the agricultural landscape, and paving the way for a greener and more sustainable tomorrow.
At Harpe Bioherbicide, we are on a mission to revolutionize weed control with an environmentally safe approach. Through this podcast, we aim to share our vision for a future where nature and agriculture coexist in harmony, and farming practices support the planet’s health.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to be part of the movement towards sustainable agriculture. Tune in to “Modern Agriculture – The Harpe Bioherbicide Podcast” and join us on this transformative journey!
For more episodes and to stay updated, subscribe at https://HarpeBio.com/ModernAG