In this episode of the Modern Agriculture show, we have an expert on weed biology, physiology, and control who is an associate professor and extension weed specialist at North Carolina State University. Dr. Wesley Everman is one of Harpe Bio’s Scientific Advisors and regularly presents his work at regional, national, and international conferences.
Watch below to hear about:
- The importance of preserving multiple farming methods and how it can contribute to long-term sustainability.
- The hopeful future of agriculture, focusing on reduced stress, maintaining high yields, and efficient farm management.
- The field trials of Harpe Bioherbicide and their significance in evaluating its effectiveness against different weed species.
- The role of integrated practices in weed management and how Harpe Bioherbicide fits into this approach.
Get More On The Modern Agriculture Podcast!
This podcast series will cover an array of compelling topics, including:
- Understanding the pressing issue of herbicide resistance in weeds.
- Discovering the power of diverse tools in the agricultural toolbox.
- Unveiling the strategies to regenerate land and enhance soil health.
And much more!
Gain valuable insights from the trailblazers who are redefining the agricultural landscape, and paving the way for a greener and more sustainable tomorrow.
At Harpe Bioherbicide, we are on a mission to revolutionize weed control with an environmentally safe approach. Through this podcast, we aim to share our vision for a future where nature and agriculture coexist in harmony, and farming practices support the planet’s health.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to be part of the movement towards sustainable agriculture. Tune in to “Modern Agriculture – The Harpe Bioherbicide Podcast” and join us on this transformative journey!
For more episodes and to stay updated, subscribe at https://HarpeBio.com/ModernAG